Monday, October 15, 2012

Sunshine. When I'm with you I can fly

Coffee Company Mocha in hand,
strolling the Waterlooplein Market!
3:44pm. Ams.

Today has been a lovely autumn day so far! There's a definite chill in the air, but the sun is shining and the blue sky is peeking through the clouds, so I really can't complain.

Lisa and I are just taking a quick coffee break after spending the first part of our afternoon perusing through Waterlooplein Flea Market. It's a great open air market, with lots of friendly people and lots of awesome tents. Lisa found a cozy cream Irish wool sweater and some kitschy records, and I am ecstatic about some vintage Christmas finds (here's looking at you, mom).

Once we've warmed up, it's back to our bikes for a quick cycle over to Kalverstraat, the main shopping drag. H&M ain't gonna know what hit it.


No comments:

Post a Comment